Latest posts by Israel Muse (see all)
- 12,000+ Rally In Johannesburg For Israel - August 3, 2014
- UN Rep Admits Hamas Fires Rockets By UNRWA Facilities - July 31, 2014
- Photo Of The Day: Proud Israeli Muslim Mom & 2 IDF Sons - July 31, 2014
- IDF Soldier Helps Chained & Starving Palestinian Man In Gaza - July 30, 2014
- Pro-Israel Rally In Belgium - July 29, 2014
The Palestinian Authority’s envoy to the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) was interviewed recently and said that the PA has absolutely no chance of attempting to press charges against Israel in any international court. The reason give was because all Palestinian terrorist groups, such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad, are far worse violators of international law themselves. Israel does not violate international law by default, Hamas and other terrorist organizations do.
Yet these things just go in one ear and out the other for many people out there, especially the ones who claim to know international law so well.