Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Confession time: My first ever crush was Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
Yep, true story.
Sure, I was only about 3 at the time, and I manifested that crush by wanting to dress up as Wonder Woman (yep, there’s another confession right there), but she was the one.
At least until Erin Gray’s Wilma Deering came along.
But I digress. The reason I am mentioning all of this is there is a new Wonder Woman in town. And she puts even Lynda Carter to shame.
Now that’s someone to look up to.