Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Confession time: My first ever crush was Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
Yep, true story.
Sure, I was only about 3 at the time, and I manifested that crush by wanting to dress up as Wonder Woman (yep, there’s another confession right there), but she was the one.
At least until Erin Gray’s Wilma Deering came along.
But I digress. The reason I am mentioning all of this is there is a new Wonder Woman in town. And she puts even Lynda Carter to shame.
Now that’s someone to look up to.