Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Confession time: My first ever crush was Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman.
Yep, true story.
Sure, I was only about 3 at the time, and I manifested that crush by wanting to dress up as Wonder Woman (yep, there’s another confession right there), but she was the one.
At least until Erin Gray’s Wilma Deering came along.
But I digress. The reason I am mentioning all of this is there is a new Wonder Woman in town. And she puts even Lynda Carter to shame.
Now that’s someone to look up to.