Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Meet Anthony Capps of Melbourne, who decided it was a good idea to send me this message of support.
A quick look at his FB page – no doubt about to be made private – shows someone posting much “anti-Israel” material.
(FYI, that last tweet had nothing to do with Israel).
More of that disturbing casual antisemitism.
Update: Faced with the prospect of instant infamy, our brave cyber warrior backtracks.
But not for long.