Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
- Why Do We Save Their Civilians? - June 23, 2015
- How Do You Know A Doctor In Gaza Is Lying? - June 23, 2015
- WATCH: Jerusalem As The Birds See It - June 23, 2015
We’ve spoken of not much else for the last few weeks.
Yes, it’s Iron Dome or in Hebrew: “kipat barzel” literally “iron yarmulke” (the little skull cap Jews wear is called a “kippa” or a “yarmulke” though the root of the word is purely descriptive of the domed shape and not of religious significance.).
So if this phrase is so commonly said, why does this happen:
I have no idea either.