Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
We’ve spoken of not much else for the last few weeks.
Yes, it’s Iron Dome or in Hebrew: “kipat barzel” literally “iron yarmulke” (the little skull cap Jews wear is called a “kippa” or a “yarmulke” though the root of the word is purely descriptive of the domed shape and not of religious significance.).
So if this phrase is so commonly said, why does this happen:
I have no idea either.