Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
We’ve spoken of not much else for the last few weeks.
Yes, it’s Iron Dome or in Hebrew: “kipat barzel” literally “iron yarmulke” (the little skull cap Jews wear is called a “kippa” or a “yarmulke” though the root of the word is purely descriptive of the domed shape and not of religious significance.).
So if this phrase is so commonly said, why does this happen:
I have no idea either.