Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
We’ve spoken of not much else for the last few weeks.
Yes, it’s Iron Dome or in Hebrew: “kipat barzel” literally “iron yarmulke” (the little skull cap Jews wear is called a “kippa” or a “yarmulke” though the root of the word is purely descriptive of the domed shape and not of religious significance.).
So if this phrase is so commonly said, why does this happen:
I have no idea either.