Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
We’ve spoken of not much else for the last few weeks.
Yes, it’s Iron Dome or in Hebrew: “kipat barzel” literally “iron yarmulke” (the little skull cap Jews wear is called a “kippa” or a “yarmulke” though the root of the word is purely descriptive of the domed shape and not of religious significance.).
So if this phrase is so commonly said, why does this happen:
I have no idea either.