Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Earlier this week I made the trip up to the eternal city of David. I went up specifically to hear Melanie Phillips speak. Honest Reporting have been holding a series of talks since they moved offices: usually these are small and somewhat intimate on their rooftop deck. It was immediately obvious that they’d need a bigger venue. In the end more than 300 people came.
The whole talk is worth watching if you have the time. Honest Reporting have a good write up of it too. I wish I could disagree with her but I can’t. She’s brutally honest and my feelings after visiting the UK this summer line up with hers.
If you’re interested, you can also see some of the tweets I posted while listening.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) August 27, 2014