Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Earlier this week I made the trip up to the eternal city of David. I went up specifically to hear Melanie Phillips speak. Honest Reporting have been holding a series of talks since they moved offices: usually these are small and somewhat intimate on their rooftop deck. It was immediately obvious that they’d need a bigger venue. In the end more than 300 people came.
The whole talk is worth watching if you have the time. Honest Reporting have a good write up of it too. I wish I could disagree with her but I can’t. She’s brutally honest and my feelings after visiting the UK this summer line up with hers.
If you’re interested, you can also see some of the tweets I posted while listening.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) August 27, 2014