Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
Earlier this week I made the trip up to the eternal city of David. I went up specifically to hear Melanie Phillips speak. Honest Reporting have been holding a series of talks since they moved offices: usually these are small and somewhat intimate on their rooftop deck. It was immediately obvious that they’d need a bigger venue. In the end more than 300 people came.
The whole talk is worth watching if you have the time. Honest Reporting have a good write up of it too. I wish I could disagree with her but I can’t. She’s brutally honest and my feelings after visiting the UK this summer line up with hers.
If you’re interested, you can also see some of the tweets I posted while listening.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) August 27, 2014