Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
Earlier this week I made the trip up to the eternal city of David. I went up specifically to hear Melanie Phillips speak. Honest Reporting have been holding a series of talks since they moved offices: usually these are small and somewhat intimate on their rooftop deck. It was immediately obvious that they’d need a bigger venue. In the end more than 300 people came.
The whole talk is worth watching if you have the time. Honest Reporting have a good write up of it too. I wish I could disagree with her but I can’t. She’s brutally honest and my feelings after visiting the UK this summer line up with hers.
If you’re interested, you can also see some of the tweets I posted while listening.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) August 27, 2014