Click refresh to see new updates during the day
Shavua tov, my dear readers. Here’s the main news from the past day or so:
- Residents of the southern Lebanese village Bir el-Salasel prevented UN peacekeepers from searching an abandoned building near a suspected Hizbullah weapons depot that recently exploded.
- This follows another incident involving Lebanese “civilians,” in which a group of 15 carrying Lebanese and Hizbullah flags crossed into Israel, prompting the IDF to criticize this “gross violation” of UN resolution 1701.
- Introducing Hamaswood. And it has nothing to do with a certain checkpoint, nor Gazan smuggling of Viagra..or other things.
- More suffering and starvation from the PA controlled areas.
- Even former Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert has denounced the US adminstration’s focus on Israel’s construction in Judea and Samaria.
Updates (Israel time; most recent at top)
10:46PM: Sickening display by the despicable Neturei Karta Jews during a previous visit to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
10:40PM: A worthwhile petition.
Major Ro’I Klein z”l, the second in command of a Golani Battalion, was the most decorated soldier who fell in battle in the Second Lebanon War, and the story of his death became one of the legends of bravery in the IDF.
Klein fell in battle when he jumped onto a grenade that was thrown by the Hizbollah at his soldiers, thereby saving the lives of the majority of his force.
Due to the extreme left wing movement “Peace Now” petitioning the Israeli High Court, the High Court ruled that Roi Klein’s house in the community of Eli should be destroyed. Roi’s widow and 2 children continue to live in their home.
The house was bought legally and is not built on Palestinian land what so ever but is situated within the jurisdiction of the community of Eli.
We have to stop this process!
We want to receive 100,000 signatures and send these to the President of Israel, the Government of Israel and to Knesset Ministers
Please click here and sign.