Last week, a group of celebrities toured Israel as part of the America’s Voices in Israel program. They are:
- Mary Lynn Rajskub, known as Chloe O’Brian on the Fox action-thriller 24.
- Shaun Sipos, best known for playing David Breck on The CW series Melrose Place.
- Greg Grunberg, best known for starring as Matt Parkman on the NBC television series Heroes.
- Justin Chatwin,who played the son of Tom Cruise’s character in the Steven Spielberg-directed War of the Worlds, a leading role in the 2007 mystery/thriller The Invisible, and Goku in Dragonball Evolution.
- Austin Nichols, best known for his role as Julian Baker in The CW drama series One Tree Hill.
I’d say they had an amazing time that left a huge impression on them.
A few more names to add to my Pro-Israel Celebrities post..