Unashamed Use Of Blog To Sell My Honda Civic
I’m selling my beloved red Honda Civic. This was the first car I bought in Israel and I saw it and bought it in around 30 minutes. I’ve loved it and it’s a great car. Obviously, if you’ve read much here, you’ll know I’m getting my favorite honda 400ex for sale at the end of this month so I have to say goodbye to the old Honda.
It’s a 2008 Honda Civic Comfort with a robotic 6 speed gearbox. It can be driven as an automatic or you can change gear with paddles on the steering wheel: there is no clutch pedal of course. It is very fuel efficient frequently managing 6.5l/100km on highway runs or 8l/100km around town.
It will have covered 55,000 KM by the time I’ve sold it.
It’s been well looked after, serviced by the Honda importer regularly and it came with a few extras and I’ve added a few things:
- Parrot MKi9100 Bluetooth phone and media system (works brilliantly with iPhone) *iPhone not included
- Professionally installed car phone holder (not just a nasty piece of metal stuck on)
- Magnesium alloy wheels
- Road tax and test paid for in March
- Installed Hitoran tracking system
- Added a real spare wheel (it still has the puncture repair kit too)
- The boot (trunk) is enormous. Even after putting in the spare wheel it holds two full size suitcases side by side without removing the parcel shelf
- Split folding rear seats
- Strangely there is even storage space UNDER the rear seats which has proved useful
- No crash repairs (because it’s never crashed 🙂
- Only ever serviced by Honda in Rishon LeZion
I’m asking ?75,000 for this gem of a motor! Contact me any way you like.