Facebook Is For Terrorists
- The Facebook presence of Ahlam Tamimi’s weekly TV program, beamed throughout the Arabic speaking world, widely watched on every continent, and devoted to glorifying the Palestinian Arab terrorist prisoners and their unspeakable deeds.
- The Facebook page of “Princess of the Free” (alternative translation: “Princess Liberal”) The avatar is a drawing of Izzadin Al Masri, the human bomb planted by Tamimi at the Sbarro pizzeria – the explosion murdered 16. This account was fully active as of 17-Mar-16, the last time I checked.
- This is the Facebook page of “Ahlam Tamimi | Public Figure”. It seems to have stopped being active in 2012 but might have come back.
- Another of Ahlam Tamimi’s Facebook personae, under the name “Princess Liberal” (which is a play on the name of her TV program). When I checked a few months ago, it was then-currently active.
Then there’s this
- The Facebook presence of the convicted and unrepentant murderer/terrorist Nizar Tamimi, Ahlam Tamimi’s first cousin and also her husband, released like Ahlam Tamimi without pardon by the Israelis and without any expression of remorse by the prisoners in the extortionate Gilad Shalit transaction of 2011.
This list focuses on the terrorists directly connected with the murder of 16 Israelis in the Sbarro pizzeria. 16 were murdered (15 dead plus one in a permanent vegetative state) and 8 of those were children. Scores more were wounded. The unrepentant (even joyous) woman who planned and directly helped carry out the attack is welcome on Facebook to spread hate and incitement day in day out. Zahava and I are blocked.
I’d like to hope Mark Zuckerberg could one day see this post and know what is going on with his Facebook creation.