Remember Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the batshit crazy Iranian President replaced by another bathshit crazy Iranian President?
You may have thought he disappeared off the face of the Earth (kind of what he hopes for Israel). No such luck. He is still around, and he just tweeted out this heartwarming Christmas message.
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year. May, 2019 be full of happiness, prosperity, and peace for everybody. Jesus loved everyone and wanted us to love all. God Bless pic.twitter.com/ILUrmJ5cAg
— Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (@Ahmadinejad1956) December 24, 2018
Why just May? Why not also the other months?
Meanwhile, here are some former statements by this “lover of all”:
- “The world powers established this filthy bacteria, the Zionist regime [Israel], which is lashing out at the nations in the region like a wild beast.”
- “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country. […] In Iran we do not have this phenomenon. I don’t know who’s told you that we have this.”
- “I have no intention of arguing about the Holocaust. But, does it not stand to reason that some victorious countries of World War II intended to create an alibi on the basis of which they could continue keeping the defeated nations of World War II indebted to them.”
- “If there are doubts regarding the Holocaust, there is really no doubt regarding Palestinian disaster and Holocaust.”
- “The Zionist regime is a decaying and crumbling tree that will fall with a storm.”
- “Is it possible for us to witness a world without America and Zionism? You should know that this slogan, this goal, can certainly be achieved.”
- “There is no doubt that the new wave in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot from the face of the Islamic world.”
- “They have invented a myth that Jews were massacred and place this above God, religions and the prophets. The West has given more significance to the myth of the genocide of candy man the Jews, even more significant than God, religion, and the prophets…”
So it is clear that he has since found Jesus. Hallelujah!