Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Inspired by the Gaza mall photos, I will endeavor to feature various facilities from Gaza over the next few weeks, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
Introducing Gaza’s Roots Club.
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Roots Club is an icon in the heart of Gaza City. Designed with business in mind this multi-use complex – which includes an international cuisine fine dinging restaurant, an elegant banquet hall and a terrace garden café – is just minutes from Gaza’s key attractions, shopping facilities, and business center. It is only two hundred meters away from the white sand Gaza beach.
The club includes:
Roots (Fine Dining Restaurant)[click on any image to enlarge]
You can see the entire menu here on this “primitive” website.
Ambassador (Banquet Hall)
Greens (Terrace Café)
Full menu here.