Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
Inspired by the Gaza mall photos, I will endeavor to feature various facilities from Gaza over the next few weeks, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
Introducing Gaza’s 5-star Hamas-owned Commodore Hotel.[click on any image to enlarge]
Not too much information exists on the hotel since the site appears to be down. No doubt the work of the Zionists.
But from what I can gather, it has a sauna, jacuzzi, massage, multiple restaurants, 24-hour room service and a luxurious swimming pool (which is a favorite for peeping toms). And judging by the photos (taken from here, and here), it does not look too shabby.
Oh, and it is apparently Sabbath-friendly.
No wonder it is described by some as “the nicest hotel” they’ve ever stayed in.