Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Inspired by the Gaza mall photos, I will endeavor to feature various facilities from Gaza over the next few weeks, with the aim of providing readers with a glimpse into the real Gaza, which is anything but a concentration camp as some claim.
My point is not that there is no hardship in Gaza, but rather that the situation is a far cry from what is being presented by the palestinians, their supporters and the mainstream media.
Introducing the Islamic University of Gaza (IUG).
Home to over 20,000 students, IUG is located near the sea and contains a pretty campus including:
- IUG Museum
- Assistive Technology Center (ATC)
- Conferences Building
Alternatively, click here and move your mouse for the panorama experience.
More videos here.
Incidentally, the IUG has been referred to as a “greenhouse for Hamas terror.”