Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The police chief of Dubai has told a newspaper he received death threats from Israeli spy agency Mossad, after leading an investigation that fingered Mossad for killing a Hamas leader in the Gulf Arab emirate.
Dubai’s police chief, Dahi Khalfan Tamim, led the probe into the killing of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, who was killed in a Dubai hotel in January. The investigation was unusually public for the region and made Tamim a hero in the Arab world.
Tamim’s revelations about the suspects in a series of press conferences and media interviews — that the hit squad used fake passports from Britain, Ireland, Germany, France and Australia — strained Israel’s relationship with several countries.
In an interview published on Thursday, Tamim told United Arab Emirates government-owned daily al-Ittihad he believed Mossad was behind two threats he had received, one in an e-mail and the other in a phone call to one of his relatives.
He said Dubai police had managed to track the email’s source, but gave no more details. The e-mail said: “Protect your back if you are going to keep your tongue loose”.
Oh, puleeze. The Mossad could not care less about this poor man’s Inspector Clouseau. I suspect the only thing he should protect his back from is someone slapping a Kick Me sticker to it.