Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Yesterday I tweeted:
Are Muammar Gaddafi and Charlie Sheen using the same image consultant?
And I am clearly not the only one who has noticed that they both seem to be eating from the same bowl of nutty: The Guardian has published this Whose Line Is It Anyway style quiz.
It is a lot harder than you think. The answers are below (but no peeking).
- I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists
- Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body
- Life without dignity is worthless
- I’m extremely old-fashioned, I’m a nobleman, I’m chivalrous
- I am like the Queen of England
- I am much bigger than any rank, for those who are talking about rank, I am a fighter
- Every great movement begins with one man
- These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre
- I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You’re all tired after a sleepless night
- 9/11 was ‘an absolute fairytale, a complete work of fiction