Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The Blaze reports on the latest in the online war against Israel.
Does Israel “hate?” According to some Palestinian activists and their social media enthusiasts, the Jewish state is one of the most violent and horrendous nations in the world — one that some of these individuals claim doesn’t have the right to exist.
Last night, to the surprise and horror of many, #IsraelHates became a word-wide Twitter trend. Now, you don’t have to be a Twitter aficionado to understand the implications of this hate-fueled development.
The “hashtag” (a hashtag is a keyword or topic that is used on Twitter; when hashtags become popular, they “trend.”) is being used to slam the Israeli state, while defending Palestine’s right to take back its self-proclaimed homeland.
So many people around the globe joined in on the anti-Israel bandwagon that the hashtag quickly become one of the most popular in the world.
While pro-Israel activists launched a #LoveIsrael hashtag in response, I preferred to hijack the #Israelhates one to spread the truth about Israel, as well as about her opponents – an endeavour on which I spent a good part of the last few hours. Here are my tweets (and those responding to mine) for those inspired to do the same.