Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
The Blaze reports on the latest in the online war against Israel.
Does Israel “hate?” According to some Palestinian activists and their social media enthusiasts, the Jewish state is one of the most violent and horrendous nations in the world — one that some of these individuals claim doesn’t have the right to exist.
Last night, to the surprise and horror of many, #IsraelHates became a word-wide Twitter trend. Now, you don’t have to be a Twitter aficionado to understand the implications of this hate-fueled development.
The “hashtag” (a hashtag is a keyword or topic that is used on Twitter; when hashtags become popular, they “trend.”) is being used to slam the Israeli state, while defending Palestine’s right to take back its self-proclaimed homeland.
So many people around the globe joined in on the anti-Israel bandwagon that the hashtag quickly become one of the most popular in the world.
While pro-Israel activists launched a #LoveIsrael hashtag in response, I preferred to hijack the #Israelhates one to spread the truth about Israel, as well as about her opponents – an endeavour on which I spent a good part of the last few hours. Here are my tweets (and those responding to mine) for those inspired to do the same.