Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
As you can see, the same child – purportedly a boy named Ala’a Habroosh killed by Assad’s forces in Syria – was featured in a tweet from over a week ago.
Methinks Syrian Commando – being a pro-Assad Syrian and all – was all too familar with the real context of the photo and knowingly used it to deflect the blame towards Israel. Heck, it’s a tactic that has been working for decades in the Arab world.