Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
As you can see, the same child – purportedly a boy named Ala’a Habroosh killed by Assad’s forces in Syria – was featured in a tweet from over a week ago.
Methinks Syrian Commando – being a pro-Assad Syrian and all – was all too familar with the real context of the photo and knowingly used it to deflect the blame towards Israel. Heck, it’s a tactic that has been working for decades in the Arab world.