Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
As you can see, the same child – purportedly a boy named Ala’a Habroosh killed by Assad’s forces in Syria – was featured in a tweet from over a week ago.
Methinks Syrian Commando – being a pro-Assad Syrian and all – was all too familar with the real context of the photo and knowingly used it to deflect the blame towards Israel. Heck, it’s a tactic that has been working for decades in the Arab world.