Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
As you can see, the same child – purportedly a boy named Ala’a Habroosh killed by Assad’s forces in Syria – was featured in a tweet from over a week ago.
Methinks Syrian Commando – being a pro-Assad Syrian and all – was all too familar with the real context of the photo and knowingly used it to deflect the blame towards Israel. Heck, it’s a tactic that has been working for decades in the Arab world.