Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
As you can see, the same child – purportedly a boy named Ala’a Habroosh killed by Assad’s forces in Syria – was featured in a tweet from over a week ago.
Methinks Syrian Commando – being a pro-Assad Syrian and all – was all too familar with the real context of the photo and knowingly used it to deflect the blame towards Israel. Heck, it’s a tactic that has been working for decades in the Arab world.