Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
They just can’t help it can they! The BBC have updated their Olympics 2012 page on Israel. But they haven’t made it any better.
Previously they stated the size of Israel was 22,072 km² (screen cap on the right).
Now they’re telling us the size of Israel is 22,072 km² (screen cap on the left). What’s the difference? We are now informed that this number is the work of the “Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics” and includes “Jerusalem and Golan”.
BBC, you got a problem with that?
Update: A commentator on a social media site points out:
They’re both wrong. Israel is 27.951 km² Judea and Samaria are two regions that are part of Israel, as much as the Jew-haters out there want to pretend that they aren’t.