Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
They just can’t help it can they! The BBC have updated their Olympics 2012 page on Israel. But they haven’t made it any better.
Previously they stated the size of Israel was 22,072 km² (screen cap on the right).
Now they’re telling us the size of Israel is 22,072 km² (screen cap on the left). What’s the difference? We are now informed that this number is the work of the “Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics” and includes “Jerusalem and Golan”.
BBC, you got a problem with that?
Update: A commentator on a social media site points out:
They’re both wrong. Israel is 27.951 km² Judea and Samaria are two regions that are part of Israel, as much as the Jew-haters out there want to pretend that they aren’t.