Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
They just can’t help it can they! The BBC have updated their Olympics 2012 page on Israel. But they haven’t made it any better.
Previously they stated the size of Israel was 22,072 km² (screen cap on the right).
Now they’re telling us the size of Israel is 22,072 km² (screen cap on the left). What’s the difference? We are now informed that this number is the work of the “Israeli Central Bureau of Statistics” and includes “Jerusalem and Golan”.
BBC, you got a problem with that?
Update: A commentator on a social media site points out:
They’re both wrong. Israel is 27.951 km² Judea and Samaria are two regions that are part of Israel, as much as the Jew-haters out there want to pretend that they aren’t.