Reading it, it should be obvious why.
- His mention of his having worked in Nursing “in both mental health and general nursing.”
- His intention to get a multimedia degree and gain employment doing video work. Given that’s how he ended up in prison (or more precisely got sent to prison with his end up), is that really such a bright idea?
- His intention to possibly move to Iran (!)
- His first choice for an address upon leaving prison is a homeless shelter.
- His claim he would have been happy to have apologized to the victim of his racist abuse, as well as the general Jewish community – before he continues in the document to further villify Jews and Judaism.
Meanwhile, here’s a video of “Bell Tower Boy” (or should that be “Bend Over Boy”) Brendon deluding himself further. Notice how he speaks of friends “high up” in the Sydney Muslim community, and speaking of planning strategies with them.
About the AuthorAn Australian immigrant to Israel, Aussie Dave has been blogging since early 2003.
Filed Under: Aussie Dave