Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
As I’ve already posted, Rosh Hashanah – the Jewish New Year – starts tonight.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my readers a happy, healthy and prosperous year.
And now for the obligatory video dump.
Greets from the “important” peeps:
Including not just one, but two Call Me Maybe parodies.
And technology gets in on the act:
Since I’ll be out of blogging action for the next couple of days, please treat this as an open thread.