Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
As I’ve already posted, Rosh Hashanah – the Jewish New Year – starts tonight.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my readers a happy, healthy and prosperous year.
And now for the obligatory video dump.
Greets from the “important” peeps:
Including not just one, but two Call Me Maybe parodies.
And technology gets in on the act:
Since I’ll be out of blogging action for the next couple of days, please treat this as an open thread.