Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Yesterday, I posted about the blonde palestinian child who seemed to be trying to coax an IDF soldier into restraining her for the latest installment of Pallywood.
I’ve now located the video, and as you’ll see, some of the children assault the soldiers, with blondie even grabbing at a soldier’s gun, encouraged by the adults. Yet the soldiers show amazing restraint.
Update: The blonde girl is a fixture at Nabi Saleh protests, and I believe it is her who appears briefly at 0:50 in the below excerpt for the documentary We are Nabi Saleh.
The YouTube description of the film is:
The trailer of the documentary We are Nabi Saleh!
We are Nabi Saleh is still looking for Co-funding, screening places and help with translation: Arabic-English. If you wan’t to collaborate, write an email to [email protected] We can make it real together. Bless
Update: Per the forum to which I linked yesterday, the blonde is the daughter of palestinian “activist” Bassem Tamimi. And she appears in some other Nabi Saleh protest videos, such as this:
Notice the text overlay on the video: Tamimi Press.