Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
I have gone through hours of footage of palestinian protests at Nabi Saleh and identified many instances of the blonde palestinian girl “Pallywood Blondie” (otherwise known as Shirley Temper) being used for propaganda purposes.
Here’s what I’m talkin’ about.
Update: This video is a good rebuttal to the lies claimed in this one.