Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Even with our Iron Dome defense system, when terrorists deliberately fire rockets against civilians, people are going to get injured or killed.
Unfortunately this is what we have seen this morning, after a rocket scored a direct hit on a residential building in Kiryat Malachi, killing 3 and critically injuring a baby.
Three people were killed and a baby was critically injured Thursday morning after a rocket blasted into a four story building in Kiryat Malachi.
As emergency services scrambled to rescue those still trapped inside the shattered structure another five missiles were fired at the town but the Iron Dome system intercepted them before they landed.
Two salvos of rockets were fired at Ashdod and the Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepted some of the incoming rockets. However, one missile landed near a house in Ashdod lightly injuring three people. A chicken coup in Eshkol Region was also hit causing damage but no injuries.
During Thursday morning Israeli media reported on several salvos of missiles some of which penetrated the Iron Dome defenses. One missile was reported to have landed near Beersheba and another hit Kiryat Gat. Missiles were also fired at the port city of Ashkelon.
You can follow the latest updates at Israellycool, whether in the Twitter pane on the right or posts during the day.