Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
I will, however, quote the editor’s note:
Editor’s note: An earlier version of this story contained an incorrect quote from Ehud Barak.
Talking about whether the outcome of coalition negotiations would affect Israel’s position on Iran’s nuclear program, the story incorrectly quoted Barak as saying: “The capacity of Israel to take the lead, even kind of independently, is something that has never been even contemplated, and should not be.”
Barak actually said: “The capacity of Israel to act if necessary, even kind of independently, is something that has never been removed from the table and should not be removed from the table.”
Leave it to the CNN clowns to interview Barak, and then proceed to misquote him in print, giving the reader a completely opposite narrative.