Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Dancing Behind People in Jerusalem - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller - September 29, 2015
- Israellycool Reader Avital Wins Freedom of Expression Cartoon Award - September 29, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Human Rights Advocate Attacks “Apartheid” Accusation and BDS - September 27, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinians In Act Of Attempted Murder - September 25, 2015
It is also included in this blog post criticizing “Zionists” for posting photos and video purportedly of palestinians celebrating after the Boston Bombings, but which had nothing to do with it.
However, the problem (and irony) is that the evidence suggests the two boys are from Iraq, not the palestinian territories!
The photo seems to have appeared online first on the America Loves Iraq Facebook page, a day after the bombings.
The following comment thread, directly on topic, appears beneath the photo.
The boys are from Iraq. Those sites claiming they are palestinian either know the children are from Iraq or do not know where they are from. Either way, they are being patently dishonest.
So there you have it, folks. Yet another example of the anti-Israel crowd pulling out all stops to garner sympathy for their cause.
Update: The MPT in the boys’ banner stands for Muslim Peacemaker Teams (hat tip: Judge Dan):
The Muslim Peacemaker Teams (MPT) is an Iraq-registered nonprofit organization. MPT began in January of 2005 in response to the violence that had erupted in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003. MPT has no political ambition or religious agenda, though it was inspired by the Christian Peacemaker Teams (CPT), which have been active in Iraq since 2002. MPT is located in Najaf, Iraq and operates as partner organization to IARP, located in Minneapolis, USA.