Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
Since the whole Stephen Hawking debacle did not turn out to be a BDS fail after all, I had to find something else as the BDS fail of the day.
And I really did not have to look too hard.
Last night at the Toronto Centre for the Arts, Academy Award-winner Morgan Freeman was honoured with the Key of Knowledge Award at a gala reception hosted by Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The award celebrated Freeman’s dedication to combating racism and promoting knowledge and education worldwide.
Not only did he attend the event, but he even looked very happy while doing so.
Some might argue a little too happy.
Photo credits: George Pimentel