Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Women of the Wall and Women for the Wall faced off yesterday
in Jerusalem, Israel in the Western Wall Plaza.
But of all the thousands of women and girls present,
some with professional PR advisers, one woman really stood out in the media.
It was not the woman protesting quietly with paper signs,
but the one on the left with a loud piercing whistle.
Funny, it sure looked like those whistles
I saw in photos of striking Israeli Foreign Ministry workers.