Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
Women of the Wall and Women for the Wall faced off yesterday
in Jerusalem, Israel in the Western Wall Plaza.
But of all the thousands of women and girls present,
some with professional PR advisers, one woman really stood out in the media.
It was not the woman protesting quietly with paper signs,
but the one on the left with a loud piercing whistle.
Funny, it sure looked like those whistles
I saw in photos of striking Israeli Foreign Ministry workers.