Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
Remember the photo of antisemite Greta Berlin wearing a t-shirt mocking those who call people like her antisemitic?
Israellycool reader Michael put his photoshop skills to great use.
His powers of observation are also Jedi-like: he notes that the poster behind Berlin was created in 1936 by the Tourist Development Association of Palestine, a Zionist agency.
Another BDS fail!