Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Electronic Intifada founder Ali “Abumination” Abunimah just can’t seem to suppress his hatred.
Yesterday, he picked on Gary Rudoren – the husband of the Jerusalem bureau chief of The New York Times, Jody Rudoren – for a very innocuous post on Facebook.
— Ali Abunimah (@AliAbunimah) January 28, 2014
Here is the Facebook post in question.
Note how Abunimah characterizes any Jew who immigrates to anywhere Israel: as a “racially privileged settler in Palestine.” In other words, he sees all Jewish residents of Israel as “settlers”, and the entirety of Israel as “Palestine.” Which, of course, jives with his praise for Hamas.
But more than that, Abunimah is being patently dishonest. Rudoren was not articulating that he was about to make aliyah (not that there’s anything wrong with it), but was rather making a humorous point about inconsiderate parkers in Israel. One needn’t be aware that Rudoren is no stranger to comedy to surmise this was the meaning behind the post.
So what we have is yet another example of Abunimah’s desire for the end of Israel, not to mention his outright dishonesty.