Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Israellycool is the winner of this year’s Best Pro-Israel Blog category in the Hasby Awards.
The Hasby Awards is the brainchild of fellow blogger (and former Israellycool contributor) Elder of Ziyon. It is essentially his opinion, and not the result of popular vote.
But given he is a very talented blogger (he was runner up in the inaugural and only Pro Israel Blog-Off in 2011 after all), a super mensch in real life, and I respect his opinion, I’ll gladly accept this award.
Thank you Elder for the award and for the sterling work you do for Israel and the Jewish people.
I’d like to thank the amazing Israellycool team: Brian of London, Judge Dan, Jono, Zionist Shark, Real JStreets, Varda, Deebo, Ryan and Orim.
Our amazing readers. Without you, we are nothing.
The other nominees. All awesome, all the time.
ScarJo, thanks for the support.
The Queen of England, thanks for nothing.
And last, but not least, my amazing wife Erika (who incidentally has been told looks like ScarJo) and gorgeous children. Love ya!