Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Granted, there has been no shortage of coverage of the SodaStream-Oxfam controversy (especially on Israellycool), but this next news report is worth viewing, if only to hear from more SodaStream workers in support of their employer, as well as some more great sound bytes from SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum (hat tip: Aryeh).