Latest posts by Jono Rose (see all)
- Nir Barkat Inflicts Unholy Tourist Eye Sore On Jerusalem - April 6, 2015
- Alan Parsons Busts Out The Israeli Crew In Tel Aviv - February 11, 2015
- Israel Gets The Boot From Asian Soccer…. Again - January 22, 2015
- Obama, Hanukkah And Another Insulting PC Gesture - December 18, 2014
- Some Thoughts On Sydney Hostage Crisis - December 15, 2014
I’ve been working on a project at work to film promos of some of our tour guides in action in some of Israel’s coolest tourist locations. I just got the first two and I think they’re pretty awesome, so I wanted to share them with you.
The first one is Phil guiding at the wonderful and exotic multi-sensory experience that is the Mahane Yehuda markets in Jerusalem:
The second is Bena guiding at the incredible archaeological park dating back to Roman times on the Mediterranean Coast in Caesarea.
Let me know what you think in the comments.