Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
For those of you interested in what has become of the 40 or so Better Place battery switching stations that I used to use so frequently, here’s a snap of the one in the north of Israel near the Golan Heights (Katsarim) taken by Israellycool reader Eric.
The sign on the window says “For Rent”. Knowing what I know from elsewhere, all the equipment will have been stripped out.