Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
For those of you interested in what has become of the 40 or so Better Place battery switching stations that I used to use so frequently, here’s a snap of the one in the north of Israel near the Golan Heights (Katsarim) taken by Israellycool reader Eric.
The sign on the window says “For Rent”. Knowing what I know from elsewhere, all the equipment will have been stripped out.