Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
For those of you interested in what has become of the 40 or so Better Place battery switching stations that I used to use so frequently, here’s a snap of the one in the north of Israel near the Golan Heights (Katsarim) taken by Israellycool reader Eric.
The sign on the window says “For Rent”. Knowing what I know from elsewhere, all the equipment will have been stripped out.