Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
Turkey’s Erdogan (hereby crowned “Terdogan”) has been caught on video slapping a protester and screaming an anti-Israel slur.
Turkey’s embattled Islamist Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdo?an screamed an anti-Israel slur at a Turkish citizen, local media reported on Thursday.
“Why are you running away from me Israeli sperm,” Erdo?an reportedly said, using a Turkish word that is used as a curse.
The incident took place as the premier toured the western city of Soma which was recently devastated by a coal mine fire that left close to 300 people dead.
Yep, never gets old.