Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Turkey’s Erdogan (hereby crowned “Terdogan”) has been caught on video slapping a protester and screaming an anti-Israel slur.
Turkey’s embattled Islamist Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan screamed an anti-Israel slur at a Turkish citizen, local media reported on Thursday.
“Why are you running away from me Israeli sperm,” Erdoğan reportedly said, using a Turkish word that is used as a curse.
The incident took place as the premier toured the western city of Soma which was recently devastated by a coal mine fire that left close to 300 people dead.
Yep, never gets old.