Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
Turkey’s Erdogan (hereby crowned “Terdogan”) has been caught on video slapping a protester and screaming an anti-Israel slur.
Turkey’s embattled Islamist Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan screamed an anti-Israel slur at a Turkish citizen, local media reported on Thursday.
“Why are you running away from me Israeli sperm,” Erdoğan reportedly said, using a Turkish word that is used as a curse.
The incident took place as the premier toured the western city of Soma which was recently devastated by a coal mine fire that left close to 300 people dead.
Yep, never gets old.