Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Turkey’s Erdogan (hereby crowned “Terdogan”) has been caught on video slapping a protester and screaming an anti-Israel slur.
Turkey’s embattled Islamist Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan screamed an anti-Israel slur at a Turkish citizen, local media reported on Thursday.
“Why are you running away from me Israeli sperm,” Erdoğan reportedly said, using a Turkish word that is used as a curse.
The incident took place as the premier toured the western city of Soma which was recently devastated by a coal mine fire that left close to 300 people dead.
Yep, never gets old.