Latest posts by Israel Muse (see all)
- 12,000+ Rally In Johannesburg For Israel - August 3, 2014
- UN Rep Admits Hamas Fires Rockets By UNRWA Facilities - July 31, 2014
- Photo Of The Day: Proud Israeli Muslim Mom & 2 IDF Sons - July 31, 2014
- IDF Soldier Helps Chained & Starving Palestinian Man In Gaza - July 30, 2014
- Pro-Israel Rally In Belgium - July 29, 2014
I recently stumbled upon this guy, Tamir Yacobi, while scanning my Facebook news feed for interesting content. Turns out that he attended a “Breaking The Silence” event in Tel Aviv recently, to give his testimony.
However, he ended up “Breaking The Silence” on the entire lot of them there by his opening words simply being too positive for their liking. He started to give his testimony about his experiences in the IDF and moments after he started talking, he was demanded to leave the stage and then casually frog marched off of it by 2 hired security guys. That single moment proved the complete bias and hypocrisy of far-left wing Israeli organizations such as “Breaking The Silence” – they didn’t even bother to let him complete his testimony, at least for the purposes of being fair.
If you are confused, Mr Yacobi is Pro-Israel and merely wanted to expose this organization for the hypocrites they are, by giving his truthful testimony and only that.
So I decided to make contact with him and he granted me permission to copy his video to my Youtube account, for the purposes of adding English subtitles to it.
This is what took place.
Does this seem fair to you?
His full testimony can be seen here!