Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
It is bad enough that Jews are not allowed to pray on Har Habayit, the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism.
It is even worse that Muslims can go up there and do as they please, including making a gesture celebrating the terrorist kidnapping of three Jewish teenagers.
Although I guess theoretically they are just celebrating Mohammed Assaf, who won Arab Idol.
A year ago.
Update: Now posted with pride on at least one Arab Facebook page.