Latest posts by Jono Rose (see all)
- Alan Parsons Busts Out The Israeli Crew In Tel Aviv - February 11, 2015
- Israel Gets The Boot From Asian Soccer…. Again - January 22, 2015
- Obama, Hanukkah And Another Insulting PC Gesture - December 18, 2014
- Some Thoughts On Sydney Hostage Crisis - December 15, 2014
- Video: Just Another Disgusting, Bloodthirsty Piece Of Palestinian Propaganda - November 20, 2014
Back in February I posted a couple of videos that I had produced at work as a promo for the company I work for – Touring Israel - featuring some of our tour guides showing off some of Israel’s sights and attractions. I’ve now got 8 more videos ready and I wanted to share two of my favorites.
(BTW, I joke that this is a shameless plug, but the truth is I love how these videos turned out and I think they make people want to come to Israel – and whether you tour with us or not, I think thats a great thing).
Here is Amir at the incredible Latrun Armored Corps Memorial and Museum.
And here is Ari at the Knights’ Halls in Akko.
Let me know what you think, and if I should post any more.