Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
Screenshot-ed for your “pleasure” in case he tries to amend his post (as he has done in the past).
Let’s chalk up the gratuitous swipe at Hamas–since that movement appears more disciplined, and consistent than the settlers who dominate Israeli political discourse and their henchmen who murder little Palestinian boys–to Harel’s liberal Zionism. To his inability to acknowledge that Palestinian nationalism that aggressively resists Israeli Occupation is legitimate. That’s his problem, not Hamas’.
One need not wonder too hard what this “aggressive resistance” might entail.
Meanwhile, this pathological hater of Israel continues to insult people’s intelligence.
.@DRTIRTH Read my blog. It’s written out of devotion to Israel (& justice). You don’t know s(^t about me or my views.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 6, 2014