Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Screenshot-ed for your “pleasure” in case he tries to amend his post (as he has done in the past).
Let’s chalk up the gratuitous swipe at Hamas–since that movement appears more disciplined, and consistent than the settlers who dominate Israeli political discourse and their henchmen who murder little Palestinian boys–to Harel’s liberal Zionism. To his inability to acknowledge that Palestinian nationalism that aggressively resists Israeli Occupation is legitimate. That’s his problem, not Hamas’.
One need not wonder too hard what this “aggressive resistance” might entail.
Meanwhile, this pathological hater of Israel continues to insult people’s intelligence.
.@DRTIRTH Read my blog. It’s written out of devotion to Israel (& justice). You don’t know s(^t about me or my views.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 6, 2014