Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Screenshot-ed for your “pleasure” in case he tries to amend his post (as he has done in the past).
Let’s chalk up the gratuitous swipe at Hamas–since that movement appears more disciplined, and consistent than the settlers who dominate Israeli political discourse and their henchmen who murder little Palestinian boys–to Harel’s liberal Zionism. To his inability to acknowledge that Palestinian nationalism that aggressively resists Israeli Occupation is legitimate. That’s his problem, not Hamas’.
One need not wonder too hard what this “aggressive resistance” might entail.
Meanwhile, this pathological hater of Israel continues to insult people’s intelligence.
.@DRTIRTH Read my blog. It’s written out of devotion to Israel (& justice). You don’t know s(^t about me or my views.
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) July 6, 2014