Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
Today a ceremony was held at end of an Ulpan course for 300 new Israeli soldiers, all lone soldiers from countries around the world.
They were smiling, in spite of the situation.
I was smiling because our true protective edge is the brains and talent of these young people.
My son-in-law got called up for reserve duty, not smiling so much here as Operation Protective Edge edges closer to home.
Photo credit: Jesse Nowlin