Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Today a ceremony was held at end of an Ulpan course for 300 new Israeli soldiers, all lone soldiers from countries around the world.
They were smiling, in spite of the situation.
I was smiling because our true protective edge is the brains and talent of these young people.
My son-in-law got called up for reserve duty, not smiling so much here as Operation Protective Edge edges closer to home.
Photo credit: Jesse Nowlin