Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Forbes Under 30 Summit in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv - October 6, 2015
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
Today children from southern Israel were invited to Beit Hanasi in Jerusalem, Israel, for a special summer camp get-away from the rockets and red alerts of home.
Israeli President Shimon Peres unknowingly participated in part of the program with Mitzvepitz.
A dove, known world-wide as messenger of peace and tolerance,
highly regarded in international circles and often takes part in ceremonies,
and Shimon Peres.
Thanks, Judge Dan, now I wonder if it is safe to ask for alternate captions in the comments?