Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
Is this the most intense night time Iron Dome interception video you’ve ever seen?
I’ve stood and watched at least 4 simultaneous night time launches above Tel Aviv personally. I’ve never seen quite so many in the sky at once as this.
Update: And this is a daytime version from this morning. This happened just as I got out of my car and was walking into my office not far from where this was filmed in Petach Tikva.