Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
Is this the most intense night time Iron Dome interception video you’ve ever seen?
I’ve stood and watched at least 4 simultaneous night time launches above Tel Aviv personally. I’ve never seen quite so many in the sky at once as this.
Update: And this is a daytime version from this morning. This happened just as I got out of my car and was walking into my office not far from where this was filmed in Petach Tikva.