Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Is this the most intense night time Iron Dome interception video you’ve ever seen?
I’ve stood and watched at least 4 simultaneous night time launches above Tel Aviv personally. I’ve never seen quite so many in the sky at once as this.
Update: And this is a daytime version from this morning. This happened just as I got out of my car and was walking into my office not far from where this was filmed in Petach Tikva.