Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
This is the Blackwall tunnel that runs under the river Thames in London. This morning.
“Free, Free Palestine” they’re chanting as they block traffic. I’m sure they were popular.
It’s worth noting that the Blackwall tunnel links the heavily Muslim occupied settlement of Tower Hamlets in London with Greenwich. Tower Hamlets once had a thriving LGBT scene and night life and before that, large Jewish populations. Those two groups have largely disappeared today.
By the way I agree with the sentiment “Free Palestine”, I even tweeted it. You just need to add “from Hamas”.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) July 29, 2014