Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
This is the Blackwall tunnel that runs under the river Thames in London. This morning.
“Free, Free Palestine” they’re chanting as they block traffic. I’m sure they were popular.
It’s worth noting that the Blackwall tunnel links the heavily Muslim occupied settlement of Tower Hamlets in London with Greenwich. Tower Hamlets once had a thriving LGBT scene and night life and before that, large Jewish populations. Those two groups have largely disappeared today.
By the way I agree with the sentiment “Free Palestine”, I even tweeted it. You just need to add “from Hamas”.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) July 29, 2014