Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
- Made In Judea Samaria, The Heartland Of Jewish Israel - April 17, 2015
- Is It Supposed To Whine Like That? - April 15, 2015
This is the Blackwall tunnel that runs under the river Thames in London. This morning.
“Free, Free Palestine” they’re chanting as they block traffic. I’m sure they were popular.
It’s worth noting that the Blackwall tunnel links the heavily Muslim occupied settlement of Tower Hamlets in London with Greenwich. Tower Hamlets once had a thriving LGBT scene and night life and before that, large Jewish populations. Those two groups have largely disappeared today.
By the way I agree with the sentiment “Free Palestine”, I even tweeted it. You just need to add “from Hamas”.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) July 29, 2014