Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
This is the Blackwall tunnel that runs under the river Thames in London. This morning.
“Free, Free Palestine” they’re chanting as they block traffic. I’m sure they were popular.
It’s worth noting that the Blackwall tunnel links the heavily Muslim occupied settlement of Tower Hamlets in London with Greenwich. Tower Hamlets once had a thriving LGBT scene and night life and before that, large Jewish populations. Those two groups have largely disappeared today.
By the way I agree with the sentiment “Free Palestine”, I even tweeted it. You just need to add “from Hamas”.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) July 29, 2014