Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
This is the Blackwall tunnel that runs under the river Thames in London. This morning.
“Free, Free Palestine” they’re chanting as they block traffic. I’m sure they were popular.
It’s worth noting that the Blackwall tunnel links the heavily Muslim occupied settlement of Tower Hamlets in London with Greenwich. Tower Hamlets once had a thriving LGBT scene and night life and before that, large Jewish populations. Those two groups have largely disappeared today.
By the way I agree with the sentiment “Free Palestine”, I even tweeted it. You just need to add “from Hamas”.
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) July 29, 2014