Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
According to a friend of mine who is definitely on the Left, Israel’s Channel 2 interviewed a Gazan mother in Ashkelon’s Barzilai hospital (which has ironically been in danger of rocket fire), who says Israeli troops brought her family out of Gaza to safety.
She called the soldier who oversaw the move “like a son to me,” and said she hopes Israeli troops in Gaza will come home safely.
When she was asked if she’s concerned about the consequences to her and her family upon their eventual return to Gaza after making such statements, she says she simply has to tell the truth.
I will try to locate the video.
Update: Here it is (hat tip: Yoel)