Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
According to a friend of mine who is definitely on the Left, Israel’s Channel 2 interviewed a Gazan mother in Ashkelon’s Barzilai hospital (which has ironically been in danger of rocket fire), who says Israeli troops brought her family out of Gaza to safety.
She called the soldier who oversaw the move “like a son to me,” and said she hopes Israeli troops in Gaza will come home safely.
When she was asked if she’s concerned about the consequences to her and her family upon their eventual return to Gaza after making such statements, she says she simply has to tell the truth.
I will try to locate the video.
Update: Here it is (hat tip: Yoel)