Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
According to a friend of mine who is definitely on the Left, Israel’s Channel 2 interviewed a Gazan mother in Ashkelon’s Barzilai hospital (which has ironically been in danger of rocket fire), who says Israeli troops brought her family out of Gaza to safety.
She called the soldier who oversaw the move “like a son to me,” and said she hopes Israeli troops in Gaza will come home safely.
When she was asked if she’s concerned about the consequences to her and her family upon their eventual return to Gaza after making such statements, she says she simply has to tell the truth.
I will try to locate the video.
Update: Here it is (hat tip: Yoel)