Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- BBC Bowen Is Playing The Jew Hatred Card - March 4, 2015
- Who Was Filming This Turkish Airlines Crash In Nepal - March 4, 2015
- Netanyahu Speaks To Congress - March 3, 2015
- Watch: Humiliation By Standing Ovation - March 3, 2015
- Who Do You Think Wrote This About Netanyahu’s Speech To Congress? - March 3, 2015
But the IDF and Israel are determined not to let them.
I’ve noticed something. Almost every day without fail Kerem Shalom gets shot at by Hamas. Kerem Shalom is the ONLY goods crossing point into Gaza. Israel operates the crossing to control what goes in and exclude all the stuff that Hamas would like to get, like more rockets or weapons.
In fact I tried to get Matt Lee at the AP to ask at the State Department briefing about this crossing a few days ago:
And tonight here is a video from the IDF Spokesperson about what Israel is doing to keep goods flowing into Gaza despite incoming fire.