Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Over a week ago, I posted the results of a poll, which indicated many Gazans were blaming Hamas for the conflict, and the resultant deaths.
Now comes news that they have attacked a Hamas spokeshole.
Abu Zuhri had arrived at the hospital for an interview with a news outlet.
The residents blamed Hamas for the death of family members and for destruction of their homes. Armed Hamas terrorists from the Izzedine al-Kassam Brigades extricated Abu Zuri and arrested the angry residents.
Arabic website vetogate.com said that reporters in Gaza are well aware of the incident but are afraid to report it, because Hamas’s security agency could go after them if they do.
A week ago, Palestinian sources reported that over 30 Palestinians were executed by Hamas, most of them in the Shejaiya neighborhood. Hamas claimed that they were collaborators with Israel.
Channel 10 said that Hamas executed 20 residents of Shejaiya who had dared demonstrate against Hamas.