Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Display At UCLA - February 26, 2015
- Jim Clancy Still Seeing Hasbarists Under His Bed - February 24, 2015
- Anti-Zionist-Not-Antisemite Of The Day: Richard Kilgour - February 23, 2015
- George Galloway Gets Some Unwanted Support From Antisemite - February 23, 2015
FRANCE 24 has exclusive footage of a Hamas rocket launching pad that appears to prove the militant group has been firing from areas heavily populated with civilians.
Correspondent Gallagher Fenwick says the site, in Gaza City, is some 50 metres from a hotel where the majority of international media is staying, and just 100 metres from a UN building.
“This type of setup is at the heart of the debate,” says Gallagher. “The Israeli army has repeatedly accused the Palestinian militants of shooting from within densely populated civilian areas and that is precisely the type of setup we have here.”
The launching pad is also where the FRANCE 24 team had a close call last week. During a live cross to the Paris studio, a rocket was fired overhead, forcing Gallagher and his crew to take cover.
Besides the proximity to the hotel and UN building, notice the kids mulling around the rocket launcher.
The question now is: with all this clear evidence the IDF was correct in accusing Hamas of using human shields, who is still going to blame Israel – and not Hamas – for the civilian deaths?
Update: UNRWA head Chris Gunness responds.
Update: This is the same location as the rocket launch shown on NDTV.