Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Named Abu Khalid al-Kanadi
He said Israeli Jews could convert
To Islam (won’t hurt)
Then fight with ISIS (he’s batsh*t crazy)
A Canadian jihadi fighting with the Islamic State (formerly ISIS) in Syria has said that he believes Israeli Jews would be allowed to join the faction and could even fight in Syria – if they converted to Islam first.
The jihadi, who goes by the nickname Abu Khalid al-Kanadi (“Abu Khalid the Canadian”) made the remark this week in response to a question asked to him via social networking site Ask.fm
I doubt he will win over many Jews with this rather ironic tweet:
There has never been a people more racist in human history than the Jews. Funny how they always cry, “anti-semitism”.
— Abu Khalid Al-Kanadi (@AbuKhalidAK) August 17, 2014