Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
When we last saw Iman Anjem Choudary, he was
telling shouting all about his plans for an Islamic Caliphate.
Now he’s back with Chapter 2 of his book How To Win Friends And Influence People, spreading the same vile message, while joking about some of the modern era’s most heinous terror attacks.
The conversation abruptly ended when Stelter said, “here’s what bothers me: when we were setting up for our interview here, the audio engineer asked you to count to ten to check the mic, and you started to do that — but then you said 9/11, 7/7, 3/11. Is this all some sort of joke to you?”
“You know,” Choudary said, “if you had a sense of humor, you would have laughed at that. It was just a soundcheck. You shouldn’t take any of these things that seriously. If you want to make it a big deal, then do so, but it makes you look much more shallow, really.”
“I have nothing more to say,” Stelter responded.
Why do I get the feeling we will one day see this madman posing next to a head on a stick?