Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Hillel Neuer, Executive Director of the Geneva-based UN Watch, was in Jerusalem, Israel today.
At the Jerusalem Press Club, Neuer presented a summary of a legal brief that will be submitted to the United Nations requesting Mr. William Schabas step down as head of the UN Human Rights Council’s commission of inquiry into the Gaza conflict.
New information along with many previous statements disqualify William Schabas from being impartial and unbiased.
prima facie there is evidence of disproportionality…in response Israel is undertaking…
In a former Russell Tribunal, Schabas shared his opinion of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayahu.
Prima facie, would you trust William Schabas?