10 Reasons We Know The New York Times Is The Hamas PR Department (Update — Make that 11)
1. Its reporters share pictures of Shirley Temper like she’s a Kardashian.
— Jodi Rudoren (@rudoren) May 29, 2015
2. The Associated Press, the Foreign Press Association, and many others have admitted that Hamas harasses and intimidates journalists in Gaza, but the Times’s Jerusalem Bureau Chief is sticking to her story.
@joshmitnick Every reporter I've met who was in Gaza during war says this Israeli/now FPA narrative of Hamas harassment is nonsense
— Jodi Rudoren (@rudoren) August 11, 2014
3. If the Times’s staff hasn’t been harassed by Hamas, maybe it’s because they voluntarily repeat Hamas’s propaganda . . . like the time Rudoren bought the story about the son of the Gaza “Minister of Tourism” . . .
The view from one of Gaza’s fine hotels for tourists
4. and the time that Diaa Hadid admired “Gaza’s deft smugglers” . . .
5. which is no surprise, since Hadid was trained at the pro-Hamas Electronic Intifada.
6. Though they say Hamas doesn’t harass journalists, they’re quite upset about the Israeli military censor that won’t let them print info that could endanger soldiers’ lives.
7. Like Hamas, they try to pass off fighters who are killed as civilians.
8. They make lists of Jews — oops, that’s not Hamas, that’s someone else.
8. The paper sympathizes with other terrorists, like the Boston Bomber . . .
9. and the ones portrayed in Death of Klinghoffer.
10. The paper’s George Costanza editorial policy: It’s not a lie, if you believe it.